Thursday, August 18, 2011

scoop de scoop

Okay so here is what's going on in our sweet little lives as of late..


We just got back from a quick San Diego business trip a couple days ago. Big things are happening for Zack it's so exciting! While he was in his business meetings all day I went to beach, ate some lunch and went shopping at TARGET! Hahah Santa Barbara has NO Walmart or Target so I was really excited!!


Also, you may or may not already know that...... Zack has a hernia. It's been bad for about a month now and he's getting surgery on the 26th, next Friday. He had it before we got married so he's been bearing through it all while we've been moving and traveling, while we were in Hawaii, Disneyland and he's taken me surfing a bunch too. Such a trooper my man! We're SO happy it's getting fixed next week!

The most exciting day for us though will be September 1st when we can FINALLY move into our place! We are so excited!! Yesterday we went furniture shopping and found a beautiful bed, kitchen table and chairs, couch, sofa chair and an ottoman. We LOVE them! I'm counting down the days until we will have a place to call home.

Here are some pictures of the complex we're moving into
We've got a cozy little 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo. We can't wait to have friends and family from Utah to come stay with us :) I'll post some pictures of our place when we move in to give you a little idea of what it'll be like. Hope ya'll make your way to our new little home. 

Ohhh  yeah and one last thing...... I'm thinking about doing the Tough Mudder in January. It sounds like death, but my sisters and cousins are doing it so I might start training. It's basically it's an 11 mile obstacle course in Phoenix. They say it's the hardest event of the year. I'm super nervous! Check out this video, it'll give you a better idea of the torture.......


Anyways, that's enough for now.

2 comments:

  1. I love hearing about your life! :) You guys should be on a reality show cause your life seems so glamorous! Glad to hear things are going so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man you are crazy to do the Tough Mudder but I think I'm even crazier for saying that I want to do it with you!!:) hahaha But I am so excited to see pictures of your new place!! wahoo!

    ReplyDelete