Saturday, October 6, 2012

animals

Whenever we're in Utah, Lucky (our bunny) always gets tons of attention from my friends/family. Not only does he get attention from all of us, he is a huge hit amongst the rest of our animals at my family's house haha.. probably because all of them want to eat him buuut that's okay :) I'm sure he loves the attention either way. 

Lucky's eye was super gooey and swollen so I panicked and took him to the vet while in Utah. The vet said he was very healthy except for a cut cornea :( poor baby. He gave me some healing medicine and I was on my way feeling much much better. 
 Jess couldn't stop laughing at how much the vet was like a normal doctors office. They were very.. professional haha.
 Lucky's first vet visit
 We love our whisky cat
I loveee our animals 


No comments:

Post a Comment