Thursday, May 3, 2012

bye bye

The last day of the season is always bittersweet.
I'm tired & beat from riding by the time April 
comes that even though I'm sad it's ending,
 I'm a little relieved to take a break and
to start looking forward to summer.

Alllll the years I've spent snowboarding I've 
(usually) been able to go ride at least twice a week. 
I love, loveee snowboarding. That made moving to 
CA even harder than it already was just leaving my 
family and friends.. but we're in Utah all the time
 so I just bought a season pass to the Canyons anyways.

Winter wasn't super generous in the snow department
this year so I guess this was a good year to be
living away. HA, basically all the days I got to
ride were sad- lots of ice or slush.
I'm just grateful I got to ride at all though :)

This was my last day on the mountain.
Not a whole lot of snow left..
slushy goodnesss

Ohh and next year I'm going to PCMR. It's always been
my absolute favorite place to ride. Byeeee Canyons!

No comments:

Post a Comment