Thursday, May 3, 2012

s n o w

It was Sunday. We were late to church so we were
sitting out on the couches in the foyer. Zack went
outside for a few minutes to get some fresh air and
came back in with the greatest news I'd heard all 
week- it was snowing in the mountains above SB!!

Sitting through all 3 meetings of church was 
brutal. I was so worried that all the snow would 
melt before we could made it up there.
Thankfully, we made it!


I could barely contain my excitement! It was the first
time I got to see snow in CA! Not to mention I was 
super homesick and missing Utah's snow. It was a
"Christmas miracle" hahah kidding.. BUT seriously it
was a huge blessing to me. The week prior to this 
Sunday my dear Dixie passed away. It was the worst 
week I can remember having in a long, long time. 
& this little bit of snow made me so happy. 

 my itty bitty snowman
 ahhh total happiness 
 I cut my hand on a cactus while I 
was making a snowball..
which I also turned out to being 
allergic to ha, of course.
 A view of the snow, the ocean & my love. 
Perfection. 
 Yup, brought some snow back to our freezer.
 The drive to and from Camino Cielo was uhhh-mazing. 
So pretty!


No comments:

Post a Comment