Monday, November 5, 2012

Jay Leno

My dad and Susan got us tickets to The Tonight Show for the same day they flew into LA. Best idea ever. It was perfect! (except for that Zack couldn't get out of work for day so I had to leave him behind.) Anyways, the three of us had a bllllast! 
 This here is a photo I snuck while we were inside the studios woops. I got in trouble, hence the blurry-ish photo :) If only this was the real Jay.
This is another photo I snuck inside the studio mauahaha. Oh and by the way they blast AC on the audience and make you freeze to death during the show! Probably to keep people from dozing off. It worked, I literally had to keep my legs and hands moving to stay warm. It was worth it though. It's a total party in there! They keep the band going so the energy never dies in the crowd and then you get all the old ladies dancing and clapping. Twas a hoot.
LOOK! It's us! Hahah. 
(for some dang reason we all couldn't sit together because it was "so packed".. pshh whatever) Anyways it was fine! We loved it. Back to the point, can you find us? My dad is in the red shirt to the right of Jay's head. I'm the blonde at the very top right of the screen. Susan is on the top row and farthest left. Coooool.
My dad and I waiting in line before the show
 woop woop
 hello nbc babay
 Rain! We loved the rain! Even if we had to wait in it.
It's us again! My dad is really the only one you can see good.

These are some of my favorite moments from the show 
 Terry Bradshaw came and just took over because well, he is soo hilarious... he just made fun of Jay the entire time.
 haha so good
After Terry we got hear from Captain Mark Kelly the astronaut from The Endeavor space shuttle. That was really cool.
AND then this cool band called Grizzley Bear performed. It was neat.


No comments:

Post a Comment