Monday, May 13, 2013

Laker game!!

It was a Friday and I was babysitting when I get a call from Zack around 2:00 pm asking if I wanted to go to the Laker game that night. Duh, of course! So we were on our way to LA by 3:00! 

Best surprise ever. It got better. I didn't even know where we were sitting until we walked to our seats. Hello 11th row on the court! We were behind the basket by the Lakers bench so I was like 2 feet away from all the action. Whhhhhat?! From my seat I could see 50 cent, Jack Black and the other dude from Tenacious D, Jack Nicholson, and Kobe's wife and kids. It was crazy. 

Btw- I didn't realize we were going to have such amazing seats so I didn't bring my nice camera :( tear. These iphone pics do no justice. 


Ahhh the view from our seats! Everyone sitting above us looked like ants, which was a nice change considering it's usually the players who look like ants from our regular nose bleed seats. Let's be honest though, any seat at the Staples Center is freaking amazing to watch from.


Dwight & Pau! Whhhat up.


The Black Mamba!


This was the game where Kobe tore his achilles :( and this is the pic I got of him walking out after it happened. I can't believe we were there for this historic game. 


Stupid crappy iphone camera.. That dude in the blue hat walking away is 50 cent. He tried to exit through the players entrance and they wouldn't let him so he had to turn away and leave from the other side. I was waiting for him to get closer before I took the pic but once they turned him around this was the best I could get. Thanks sacurity.


Even though our hearts broke after Kobe's injury, we couldn't not celebrate because they still WON! YEEEAHHHH!!! GO LAKERS!!!

Here are some awesome Vine's I got at the game!

Best night ever. 


No comments:

Post a Comment