Monday, June 3, 2013

picture perfect

Perfection is a silly thing, because none of us are perfect nor will we ever be.

It's silly how people try to portray their lives over social media as picture perfect. Dreamy. Unreal. Problem free.

I think imperfection is a beautiful thing though. I love people who tell it how it is, don't have every detail of their life planned out, stay true to themselves, and don't get lost in the crowd.

I like not following all the rules. 

I like living my life in a way that makes Zack and I the happiest, even if everyone else thinks we're crazy.

I don't want to be like everyone else. 

I like not knowing the future.


I love my imperfect life because it forces me to grow in ways I never thought were possible, step out of my comfort zone, and experience the world in a better way than I did the day before.

I'm happy to be me.




No comments:

Post a Comment