Monday, June 10, 2013

utahhh

The rest of our trip ended up being really fun!
I took some gorgeous pics of Jessica and Jamie. I can't wait to put them up on my website! They turned out so good!

Jess and I went to the bruin bash to hangout with my mom and they had free cotton candy, a free photo booth, delish food and tons of other sweet activities. I wish we could have stayed longer.
Note to self: this shirt makes you look obeeeese ew

It's funny that we always do our temple sessions in Utah. The LA temple is 2 hours from our house, which always seems too far when the weekend finally arrives, so we just enjoy the Utah temples during our monthly visits :)

We probably went to Great Harvest 4x this week.

We had the most entertaining night playing basketball because my sisters are hilarious and we had a flat ball. So basically we couldn't stop laughing the entire time.




hello largest hat eeever
"nachoooooooo"

Utah sunsets are the prettiest

Being allergic to animals is the pits. Don't worry, I'll just use my dad's coats to help make snuggling with Whiskers possible :)

f r i z z y . t r a m p . h a i r

nice legs

I finally got to meet up with my girl Laura! I hadn't seen her in the longest time and now she has a gorgeous baby boy. Crazy what happens in just a few years. 

It snowed early one morning so I ran out and made a snow angel. Of course it melted within the hour and turned into rain. 

My dad is the raddest !

My little baby stays inside his igloo during the entire 12 hr drive. Poor thing. He's such a little trooper. 

 Don't work on your computer inside a moving vehicle.. you'll probably end up vomiting. 

We barely dodged this crazy sand storm while we were driving home. When it hit the freeway you couldn't see a thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment