Wednesday, November 9, 2011

happy fall

We have been very busy lately! Between CA and UT we are always going and doing something new. I picked some of my favorite pictures from our most recent "fall" adventures. Enjoy :)
 This is the world famous surf spot, Rincon. It's soo beautiful here!! Zack and I want to come surf here on a day when the waves aren't going to swallow us whole. 


 YUM! RS sisters had a caramel apple night. Heaven on earth ahhhh. It was fun.
 Aww this was the cutest pumpkin patch ever! This was also my very first pumpkin patch experience... I loveeeed it!


 That was going to be our pumpkin purchase until we saw the prices! Our wagon would have cost about $80 ha. We had to ditch the BIG pumpkins for a little bit smaller ones. 
 This is the Monochromatic Gate. I love it. I get to run past this errrday.
 Gorgeous flower riiiight? Well it smells like bum hole. So gross but so pretty to look at!
 Our first General Conference as a married couple! We didn't have the channel so we watched it on my lap top. Amazing as always! I made us a BIG yummy breakfast to enjoy during the first session.

 Before conference started we took an early morning walk down the beach. I found these cute sandy fishes.

 This is what our weekend can look like.... pizza and blockbuster :)
 This is at a beautiful beach near our house called Mira Mar. It's adore.
 If you walk down the beach a little you get to this beach/surf spot called Hammonds. We took Zack's buddy Jeremy here to surf when he stayed with us for a couple of days. 


 He carved that board!! So nuts. He's really good.
 I was taking pics of Jer surfing and accidentally snapped the wrong dude, but I liked the pic ha. 
 This is the mystical path that takes you to Hammonds. I loveeee!!
 OMG....best...meal...ever!!
 This is a cool part of the beach we walked to from our place one morning. We are so lucky.

 A few Saturdays ago we went for a long walk and ended up in the harbor, which was putting on some sea food festival. It was awesome! I got to pet a sand shark. They had everything for sale you could imagine from under the sea. ew.
 arrg pirate ship



 This is Butterfly Beach. It's perfect for any relaxing day at the beach.



 The SB cemetery is up on top of a beach cliff. It's fun to walk through because they have a lot of interesting things to check out.. like this pyramid. 
 Aww hiking, we love doing this.
 GORG scenery here... it's fun exploring around.


 I constantly crave this place... China Palace mmmmmmmmmm.
 I get to see the giraffes whenever we go on walks. They are so cool. I want one someday!!!
I love having the zoo right behind us although we still haven't been! Busyyyy much. 
 It's only rained once since we moved here. I wish it would rain more! It's weird having the same weather day after day after day. I'm used to the weather changing every 5 min like in UT.
 We found our dream house! Now if only we had about $40,000,000 haaa. Ay yi yi. It looks like the Royal Hawaiian we stayed in on our honeymoon. I'm obsessed.
 Plus, check out their view!

 Our pool area is sick. We indulge daily.

 Halloween makes life fun
 This is SBCC. We love working out here! It has everything we need, with an ocean view :)

 Mmmmmmm. We have a problem....
 We found this fountain FULL of these little guys. Look at the funny one with his legs up hahaha.
 Run run runnn. It's what we do.
 YUMMMM. This could be my new favorite. 
 I got my first pedi EVER! I've been seriously missing out. I asked for a Halloween design and they drew my worst fear. Freaks me out every time I'm getting dressed. 
 This most recent Saturday was gorgeous. Sunshine, clear, perfect. 

 We did a Walk for Autism. It was fun hanging out with everyone and seeing all the people cruising the streets. 

Mizza Pizza. We love date night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment