Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving Trip

This year we decided to spend Thanksgiving in Utah with my family and stay in Santa Barbara for Christmas. This way we can have our first little Christmas morning together as a married couple :) and then go spend time with Zack's family afterwards. AND THEN we'll be back the week after Christmas for Jamie's wedding!! :) It's going to be an exciting month and half!


So here we go again, 
making the drive back to my beloved Utah.
12 hours later...



It was so good to be back with my puppy! It's been really hard leaving her in Utah but without a yard, she wouldn't be happy here in CA with us. I seriously miss her everyday. 
 This is another little girl I miss all the time! Khloe is doll. I adore her!
 Ohhh COLTON! I just can't get enough of you.
"hhhhhhorse, HORSE!!" He was VERY excited!
 He loves to wave at the horses and say, 
"hi horsey" but makes sure he stays far enough back to stay safe hahah. 
He gets scared.

 I love my little man!! :)
 Diana recently took Colton to Disney on Ice, which she filmed on her phone, and while he was showing us the video he was yelling, 
"I loveeee MICKEY!!"
 I love you girlies.

 My boots + my dad's hat
Seriously this made me die!!! He is SOOO cute oh my goodness! Grandpa has taught him well.

 I wish everything in was world around me was as thrilling and exciting as they are for this guy. Happiest little boy I've ever seen!
 Best grandpa right there. Love you dad!
Sunday funday! Time for some BLOODY SMASH!
(our family's game)
 Hahaha he's like a little cartoon character.
 Helping me keep score.
 Game face

 Our new favorite game together.
Well at least until I run out of oxygen from his little arms squeezing so tight.
 Look how reverent he is!! Awww I'm dying

 Hahaha we made a few music videos...
 We have too much fun together.
 Hahaha YIKES.......



 We went to see my little brother at SLCC, but he was getting a hair cut. So we passed the time by taking pictures hahah. It's always a good time with these ladies!!

 Jessss
 xo.
 Looking good with the new hair cut little man! LOVe yOUU.



  This is our little Cabelas adventure 
with Tysen and Lauren.
 Zack loved any opportunity he 
had to sit/lay down hahahah. 
 I had no idea this was even in Cabelas.

 I'm a natural hahah.
 I scored 190. Zack scored 50.
Just sayin.... 
Everything looks so real here.
 Camo furniture... and duster??
 Pretty Laur.
 He loves me & I loveee him so much
 Check out these killer blankets. I want one.
Moose are HUMUNGOUS! 
 Someday I'll be shopping in here :)



 We went to Park City to hangout with Jill and Jordan. It was like a vacation from our vacation. It's always so much fun with them.

 Rocky Mt Coco Factory mmmmmmm!

 I love this girl.



 THANKSGIVING!!! Yes!!
We were excited and very hungry!
My eyes were much bigger than my stomach..
 So I ate way too much. That's okay with me though. That's what this holiday is about..
Kind of.... ha
 Mint coco PIE. omg. HEAVEN!
Decisions.... 

 As like every Thanksgiving... there was 
a lot of sleeping afterwards.
 Our first Thanksgiving together as
a cute little married couple <3
 We went to do some shopping Thanksgiving night at Walmart. It was crazy. Zack saw a little girl fall and get squished and Jayson saw a girl with her face cut open and bleeding.
 Everyone grabbed a $99 Wii then realized they didn't want them haha so Chris started auctioning them off. I bought 2 dvds and some makeup hahah. Not worth waiting in line for almost an hour but it was def a fun night.



 On Black Friday Zack, Jess and I went to the mall and did major Christmas shopping. It was fun and exhausting. That night my family put up all the Christmas decorations. I love my family so much! I'd hangout with them everyday if I could.
 Hahaha look at Zack's leg.. Goofy boy
 Attractive..
A perfect night :)

 I love this girl
 Portrait of Whiskers. CUTEE.


I hope you guys all had a wonder holiday too!


No comments:

Post a Comment