Thursday, March 1, 2012

February photo a day

i

love

photography

&

taking

pictures

of 

my

life

...

so you can expect more of these
photo a day challenges.

they
are 
so 
fun

xo.

 1) your view today

2) words-
zack surprised me at dinner with this :)

3) hands-
my grandparents are my heros.

4) a stranger-
yikes.

5) 10 am-
dad's cinnamon rolls.

 6) dinner-
pizza pie cafe mmmm.

7) button-
our 12 hr drive would have dragged
ooooon without this puppy.

8) sun

9) front door

 10) self portrait

 11) makes you happy

12) inside your closet

 13) blue

 14) heart-
thanks baby! valentines was the greatest.

 15) phone-
siri & i have our ups & downs..

16) something new-
h&m.

 17)time-
to leaveee after the store
clerk insults you when you
don't want to buy this
ugly ring.

 18) drink-
celebrating success.

19) something you hate to do-
setting the time on my watches.

 20) handwriting 

 21) fave photo of  you

 22) where you work-
my only job is being a wife :)
so thankful.

23) your shoes

 24) inside your bathroom cabinet 

 25) green

 26) night

27) something you ate-
my favvv snack.

 28) money

29) something your listening to-
birthday cd from a best friend.

1 comment: