Wednesday, February 29, 2012

super bowl

This year we watched the 
Super Bowl at my dads,
BUT before the game
we went up to SLC
to spend some time with 
my mom & Cyrus first.
Obviously, my mom is a
Patriots fan.
Mmmm, might I say
H U G E Patriots fan!
If you know Zack 
& his Lakers OBSESSION
then you can understand
my mom's love for her team :)
Aww love them.
 Super Bowl time :)
Since my mom is die hard for the Patriots,
I also cheered for em.
Zack on the other hand is not a 
fan of ANY Boston team... ha
It was fun, we had a bunch
of people over. 
We ate delish "man" food
and hungout all evening. 
 HA my dad LOVES his lazy boy..
Don't mess.
 After taking these couple pictures of
my family I realized taking pictures of
people watching a football game
wasn't that exciting ha.
So I stopped after my daddy.
 Whiskers & Dixie
my loves.
Sorry Pats, maybe next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment