Thursday, February 16, 2012

Wicked

A few weeks ago,
Karen got us Bartlett ladies
tickets to see Wicked in
Hollywood!!
I could barely contain
my excitement waiting for
the day to come.

& here's how it went :) 
We drove down to Hollywood
that morning early 
enough before the show
to get lunch at Papaya King.
a.k.a. THE most delishhh
hot dogs & fruit smoothies in town.
I'm hungry just thinking
about em mmmm.
If you've never been, GO!
Okay & the show.....
was I N C R E D I B L E!


It was the first time I 
had ever seen Wicked,
let alone the first time I had
even seen anything remotely broadway
& I love loved it! 
Ahhhh not to mention the 
Pantages Theater
was absolutely breathtaking!!
Every inch of the theater
was beautifully detailed &
the ceiling was beyond amazing.
Ohh la la happy day.
..don't mind how gross I look here haha..
 Our seats were in like the 4th row
and we were sitting behind one of the
ladies from DHW. Such a treat.
 After the show we hung out at
Jake & Emily's for a little bit
then ate dinner at The Nugget!
YUM. There are pictures of
Bill Clinton & Monica on
the wall from their visits..
It was the greatest day.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE WIcked!!! I'm so happy you got to go!!! It really is so amazing! We just got tickets to go this summer and I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!! Sounds like an amazing time! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww how fun!! where are you guys going to see it?? I LOVEEE it!!

      Delete