Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January photo a day

 Day 1: "You"
Happy to be home in Utah

 Day 2: "Breakfast"
My family has yummy cereal

 Day 3: "Something You Adore" 
Zack made this for me last Valentines day

 Day 4: "Letterbox" 
Birdcage from our wedding

 Day 5: "Something You Wore" 
Wetsuit

 Day 6: "Makes You Smile" 
Nieces, sisters who are best friends

 Day 7: "Favourite" 
Photography

 Day 8: "Your Sky"
The most gorgeous time of day

 Day 9: "Daily Routine" 
Post work out dip

 Day 10: "Childhood"
Fishing with my dad

 Day 11: "Where You Sleep"
Christmas lights & all

 Day 12: "Closeup"
Embracing curls. The humidity is 
too much for straight hair sadly. 

 Day 13: "In Your Bag"
The essentials 

 Day 14: "What You're Reading"
So far soo good

 Day 15: "Happiness"
Rainy days so I can use my 
polka dot boots & umbrella

 Day 16: "Morning"
My little sisters wedding

 Day 17: "Water"
I'm lucky enough I get to see the 
ocean everyday.

 Day 18: "Something You Bought"
H&M necklace

 Day 19: "Sweet"
I have a major sweet tooth 

 Day 20: "Someone You Love"
My sexy husband :)

 Day 21: "Reflection"
Hottub 

 Day 22: "Your Shoes"
My wedding shoes

 Day 23: "Something Old"
My grandpa gave Zack his tie pin
on our wedding day. So special :)

 Day 24: "Guilty Pleasure"
Yup, The Vampire Diaries. No judge.

 Day 25: "Something You Made"
Laur & I made some of these

 Day 26: "Colour"
Walking home with a diet coke & this view

 Day 27: "Lunch"
East Beach Grill- ha where I got 
attacked by seagulls for these fries.

 Day 28: "Light"
My favorite lamp

 Day 29: "Inside Your Fridge"
Most delish part of the fridge 

 Day 30: "Nature"

Day 31: "You, Again"
With my sweet girl, Dixie

No comments:

Post a Comment