Wednesday, February 29, 2012

snuggle bugs

Okay, just look at these faces..
My joy. My loves.
Nieces & Nephews are such
a blessing. 
I'm so lucky :)
Colton & I spent the day
running around
shooting nerf guns at
each other.
Laughing and screaming.
Playing with little
Khloe girl.
Aww I just love their energy
& their glowing faces.
 My sister has the cutest
family evvva.
 Colton loves being a big brother.
He is so sweet with Khloe.
After shooting nerf guns at each other 
for who knows how long,
I finally wore this guy out.
He gave me this sad face when 
I tried to say goodbye .  
He said,
"No don't leave I miss you! I love you!"
Broke my heart.
I love him SO much!!
 I love my sister :)
so thankful to have her
in my life.
Best times with this darlins.
I love my family.
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment