Thursday, August 30, 2012

oh hi.

It's been awhile! After weeks of moving and being without an internet connection I'm going "cray cray" HA seriously tho. Thankfully I have my handy dandy iphone with its 4g and all but I miss my laptop dearly. Not to mention classes have begun and I need it more than eveeeer. I hate you cox cable, I hate you. 

Wanna know what has been great tho? Our new house! It's perfect for us and it's really starting to feel like home :) I feel so blessed to have stumbled upon the ad when I did because we had seriously been drooling over this complex for the past year. I really feel like this is where we're supposed to be right now.

School started and I'm loving it! I'm going to the beautiful SBCC where I feel super out of place, like I'm the only LDS girl (other than Glenna) in this sea of party people. Obviously that's not true, just how i feel and that's fine! Hopefully I can make some new friends this semester. I'm also doing UVU online which will keep me plenty busy. 

Recently I started scrapbooking and I'm addicted. Also I love cooking again since we have the cutest little kitchen in our new house. Zack always laughs at me when I put on my frilly apron and get so excited to cook for him. 

We just got back from a week in Utah, which I needed dearly. Sometimes I feel so alone being this far away from my family, even though zack and I are always together, sometimes you just need a big hug from your parents and late night talks with your sisters. Now I feel so happy and recharged :)

Well, I still can't run thanks to the stress fracture in my shinny shin shin. I want to run SO stinking bad I just hope it'll heal soon at least. No rush though since all the races in SB are on Sundays, so I just need some patience I guess. 

BTW our RS had this night dedicated to, "a healthier, happier you" and my mind was blown. Apparently my entire beauty routine has been wrong and the foods I eat are making my body toxic. I'm toxic! Holy Mac. I learned so much. 

Zack and I are going to Vegas for a few days next week with his work (not fun for me but at least we'll still be together). Then a couple weeks after that we'll be back in Utah (fingers crossed) for Laur's baby shower and Jessica's birthday :) yayayaaa! ALSO my parents just booked their flights to come out here in October and I am SO pumped. We even got tickets to Jay Leno, can't wait.

One last thing. There have been SIX shark sightings in SB this summer. SIX. The most recent was a 15ft great white seen 2 days ago!! Ohh and apparently I was surfing near one not that long ago because my "friends" thought it would be a good idea to not tell me.  

So I'm laying in bed, blogging on my phone because I can't sleep and am super bored and I figured purging all my thoughts would help. Yup! I'm tired now aaaand I just heard the creepiest animal sound, unless that was Zack's stomach.. It's for sure bed time. Xo 






No comments:

Post a Comment