Wednesday, August 1, 2012

scraaaaper bikee

I went on this really fun bike ride with Matt & Glenna.  We rode at least 6 miles around town, just exploring all of these cool little places. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, or maybe I just need a better seat but the bones in my bum were soo hurting after our trek haha. After our bike ride they showed me this awesome climbing tree by the train station, which of course, we climbed. Later that week we went up Mission Canyon for some hiking. It was such a gorgeous trail with ocean views, even though most trails here have ocean views but still, I loveed it.
glenna's photo
 glenna's photo
 glenna's photo
holy amazingness 

matt's photo
the tree was SO slipperly! holy mac
what's a beautiful tree without some bum stashes? there were so many hidden in the roots of this tree.. nasty
 glenna's photo

 sounds promising right? thankfully no snakes :)
aww such a pretty hike
haha like our matching hawaii hats?
what a romantic little bridge 
 seriously?? can this just be my house? 
xo


2 comments:

  1. I love our adventures!! I can't wait for all the fall ones. Yippeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either! Let's get pumpkins and go for carriage rides and make holiday treats aaaand have parties!

      Delete