Monday, July 30, 2012

seal refuge

We went to the bluffs in Carpinteria with Matt & Glenna for a little Saturday adventure. There's a seal refuge out there that I had been wanting to go to so I was really excited. We saw a few seals in the water but I wanted to get closer to them so I swam out to this little rocky island just off the beach. I tried to get a closer look at this seal I saw but Zack starting getting nervous and asked me to come back. As I was trying to get back in the water to swim over I stepped on something sharp and a rock got stuck in my foot and it started bleeding. Cool, let's just attract all of the sharks. Anyways, that was really fun. We explored the rest of the beach then went to Padaro Beach Grill for lunch. It is the cutest place I've ever seen, not to mention delish.
 crummy pic, but there's one of the seals. what a cutie
glenna's picture- i love it
glenna's picture
 twiiiins


No comments:

Post a Comment