Monday, July 2, 2012

fam bam

My family means everything to me. They are my greatest friends and I can't stay away from Utah because I always miss them like crazy. It was so fun spending the week with them, even though it was really hard being away from my babe :( Thankfully we made it through the week with lots of skype and facetime.
 hahaha hanging out via iphone
 i loveee him
 hahah the hand!! zack is so funny.
my bunny child missed me
my gorgeous mama
babe town
being an aunt is SO fun!!
we can't get enough of this nugget
twinnnnns
colton is obsessed with our horses but he gets so scared when he tries to ride them haha. at least he was okay with one of us on.
 lunch at virg's with my mom. we seriously indulged! 
 before..
 & after
 khloe babe melts my heart
exhausted after the excitement of his new baby sissy
 hahahah at the hospital waiting to see the new babe
 baby izzabella <3
 whiskers is the sweetest kitty ever
hahaha colton getting sat on
 little stud man
 our slumber party ended with netflix & lots of my little ponies
jamie and fatty cat snuggling hahah
 jess talked/tricked me into a 12mile run.. nikole joined us half way through. it was fuuuun and sucky and hot and long BUT i'm really glad we did it :)
 chugging water post run
my dad is a stud

No comments:

Post a Comment