Thursday, July 26, 2012

standy land

Disneyland!!! a.k.a. disney line & standy land. Jess, Nikole, Stephen & I all went to this magical place on their last day in town. It was SO fun! Radiator Springs, the new Cars land in CA Adventure was finally open. Awww it was so cool, not to mention their new race car ride is one of my new favorites!! After 14 hours of amazingness (I think we did every single ride in both parks) my feet were screaming so my lovely sweetheart picked me up and drove me home :) (Zack drove 3 hours to pick me up since I rode to Disneyland with everyone and then turned around and drove another 3 hours home for me.) Greatest husband award! We did however get to share some delicious pretzel dogs in Downtown Disney together before the trek home. It was a great day! PS this was the first time in probably 15 years that I did Splash Mt aaaaand the first time I've ridden Grizzly Rapids.... ummm why you may ask have I been denying myself these amazing water rides?? Well because of my freakin afro hair, but no more of that! They were soo fun :) especially after dark. 
Aww I love this place.
nikole's photo
nikole's photo
 nikole's photo


No comments:

Post a Comment