Saturday, September 15, 2012

change


 Living in California still makes me feel out of my element but the greatest thing about being married is that no matter how alone I may feel being so far away from what's familiar, I'm never alone. I always have my best friend, my companion, my love. Change is good! I've learned a lot about myself in the past year and I've grown so much. Plus Zack takes me home all the time :) We really make the best out of everyday and have so much fun together. So speaking of change, there have been a lot lately!

 We moved into the cutest condo!!
 We upgraded our place but are paying less than last year. We feel so blessed :)
 The Lakers got Dwight Howard obviously and that rocked Zack's world. He's..... obsessed with this team. I mean I love them but he really LOVEEES them! Like if they lose.. it's going to be a bad night hahah. I think this is going to be a good season and I'm reeeal happy about it.
 I'm taking classes at a new school eeeee! It's been a nice break from only taking online classes. Plus the view aint bad.
 Luckily we didn't move far from our old place so this is still all ours aww
 Okay shark sightings whhha?? Too many this summer.
 When we moved I lost access to our gym so a lot of working out happens in our house and this little guys loves getting in the way. Little cutie.
 First "blue moon" I've really noticed. Cooooool.
 The little neen loves our new place too.



No comments:

Post a Comment