Thursday, December 6, 2012

hauntober randomness

Jess and I LOVE haunted houses! We went to through the Haunted Forest just the two of us and I almost died of laughter... laughter from being terrified to be specific. Not to mention during the haunted house a group of clowns started chanting my name while we were trapped in a small room!! I almost peed. Luckily it was just a girl that lived down the street from me and luckily she let me live. Also I wore Zack's Sorel boots because I thought it would be muddy and they were so big I could barely run for my life when the chainsaws came out! Anyways- we had so much fun at the Haunted Forest we decided to go to another haunted house the following night. We went to the Castle of Chaos and it was the biggest rip off. Worst haunted house I've EVER been too. Plus they were running some freak show in the back with vampire sluts for desperate high school boys. Ew. The only fun part about that weird place was that Meghan and her friends came so that was fun at least hanging out with everyone. 

I love this park in orem with the giant swings, but when Nikole and I went there they wouldn't spin! Sad. 

Shopping with Nikole. I reeeally wanted to buy a wig, they are so fun! But what would I do with it?? 

 I put my box of Rumbi leftovers in my purse.. and then this happened :( My purse still smells of teriyaki sauce.

Hahahha my mom giving her costume a try.. she is hilarious I love her so much!!!

So SB doesn't really have seasons but Glenna and I were desperate to make it feel like fall so we ventured out to find leaves to jump in. Finally we found a pile that some gardener raked up... hahah and we made a mess of them and had so much fun. The children playing soccer in the background thought we were loco.

I adore my neices and nephew! He put on his cute costume for me and tried to get Khloe to take some pictures with us HA.
 Somebody kidnapped my jewelry.. 

Good times with the ones I love 

No comments:

Post a Comment