Monday, December 10, 2012

natural products

I absolutely love learning new beauty tips and tricks! Especially natural ones. I can't even remember how I stumbled onto these but I am in love so far. 

The first being baking soda. Maybe I'm the last one in on this but seriously... baking soda is great. I've been using it in the morning with my face wash as an exfoliator and my face feels uhhmazing afterwards! Glowing. 

Not only have I been using it on my face, but I've also been using it to whiten my teeth. I put a small amount on my toothbrush with a little water and then I brush away. Afterwards I rinse my toothbrush, put tooth paste on it and brush some more. Call me crazy but I swear my teeth are getting whiter. 

Another favorite as of late would be coconut oil. Everybody already knows all about the magic of coconut oil but I still had to share. I love it. I use it on my hair, my face, my lips, my eye lashes, my hands, ect.... Amazing. 

Sugar is another wonderful exfoliator. I use it on my face and lips every now and then. 

Speaking of natural products..... has anyone been to Lush? I love everything they sell. Even if you aren't buying anything it's just fun to go into the store and smell everything. MMM. 




No comments:

Post a Comment