Monday, December 10, 2012

Thanksgiving

This year we went to Panguitch for Thanksgiving with my family. It's always so wonderful when we get to spend time with my dear grandparents who by the way, recently celebrated their 58th wedding anniversary! They are so full of love and completely selfless spending their time serving others. I have always looked up to them :) It was also a lot of fun spending time with my Aunt Sherrie and my cousin Josh who traveled from Arizona, and my Aunt Michelle and cousins Shalee, her kiddos, JC and his little family because I don't get to see them very often. 
 My grandparents are adorable! 
Our family stayed at the Canyon Lodge because I'm allergic to my grandparents cute little dogs.
Panguitch was a lot of fun to cruise around in. We put on our coats Wednesday night and walked up and down main street exploring the little shops. Most of them were closed for the season so we walked to the grocery store. I felt like I was 10 years old again :)
Butch Cassidy is a Panguitch legend
Happy Thanksgiving!!
It's our family tradition to have a ridiculous amount of delicious pies on Thanksgiving! There are usually more than people haha.. but this year we had a few less pies than usual and there was still more than enough! MMMM
 YUM part of dinner! I love this holiday.
 Hello gorgeous babies!!
 My Aunt Sherrie's pup never leaves her side. It's cute how much Sammy loves her.
 I love my family!
 Part of the Thanksgiving crew
 My sisters and I get crazy when we're together
 Little Kita has the greatest life
 Susan gave my dad this lovely tat while we were driving up. Classy. 
 Peppi is the sweetest dog
 Precious. So much love in this house.
Post dinner coma's
 Main Street
 I love my grandparents house

I hope everyone else had a happy Thanksgiving!!


No comments:

Post a Comment