Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas Eve

My family always does a really fun Christmas Eve! We play games, drink sparkling cider, eat great food and watch movies.

This year Jess and I made a list of everything we wanted to do on Christmas Eve. It was a good list AND we did everything on it. I added on a few snow related activities, which didn't make Jess very happy at first because she hates the snow, but she is the best so she bundled up and came outside with me.

These were some of the things on our list:
snow angels
We wanted to make a snowman but the snow wasn't packing so we made this miniature one in a tree.
 I love the snow
hot coco milk
 Bloody smash, a Frandsen favorite card game.
I won!
 Best friends Christmas traditions
 more games
 Jess and I read the letters we wrote to Santa on half Christmas. HA they were so funny....
We made actual snow cones and they were so yummy!
 We drove around Alpine and looked at the luminaries and Christmas lights. Susan didn't want to go but my dad put her boots and coat on for her and pulled her out the door haha.
We also drank sparkling cider and had a lot of Christmas movies playing while we were playing games and hanging out. We watched Elf, The Grinch and after everyone else had gone to bed Zack, my dad and I watched Moneyball. 

It was a very fun night!


No comments:

Post a Comment