Thursday, January 3, 2013

Frandsen Christmas Party

You know those days where you get really really bad news and it kind of just ruins everything for awhile? Well today is one of those days. So here's to blogging about better times :)

This year we had our first official Frandsen Christmas Party! My grandparents drove down from Panguitch, Diana and her family came down from SLC along with Jayson AND my dad picked up my uncle Peter from SLC who I haven't seen in probably 5 years or so. It was amazing having everyone together! Such a blessing. 

Both of my darling nieces were recovering from pneumonia at the time so they weren't feeling it during the party and at the end of the night Colton came down with a fever and got super sick too :( Poor babes. I'm just glad I got to spend some time with them regardless of any sicknesses we were about to catch from them lol.

We had a big dinner with everyone and then did some gift exchanging while we hung out. The kids had a ball tearing open presents, throwing their new clothes over their heads while they dug for the presents filled with toys haha.

We had so much fun! I love my dear family.

Colton loved the gift we gave him :) Success!
Khloe and great grandma Frandsen <3
 My grandparents and Peter, my uncle who is blind. His story is truly amazing and I hope that one day we can earn enough money to help him with his condition. He has the purest heart.
 Cha ching! Our family loves Chuck.
 I love them soo much!
 The cowboys in the family.
 They were in heaven...
 What a doll.
 She LOVED her new teddy sooo much.
 Colton loves uncle Jayson!
Sick little boy :(


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this I'm so happy I'm on your blog now. Better late than never I guess lol

    ReplyDelete