Saturday, January 5, 2013

Christmas

I love Christmas morning. It's always so fun and exciting sitting around the tree with family, opening gifts and remembering the birth of the Savior. I love that I get to talk to my grandparents on the phone who live far away and that I can get together with my family and grandparents who live near by. 

Christmas has always been a holiday full of love and happiness at our home. It makes me grateful for the family and friends I have in my life.

 I love the story of when Christ was born, I love seeing nativity scenes and spending time at the Temple this time of year.

I hope everyone else had a great Christmas! 

 Jess's Christmas sweater is the greatest. We searched all over town to find one equally as amazing for me but they were all out.
My babe <3
My sisters & best friends
 We tend to get a little weird when we're together
.. or is it just me?
Promise my dad isn't mad, I forgot to warn him before I took the picture haha. I just wanted to document our Christmas breakfast tradition of toast and gravy.. sorry bout the bad timing dad! YUMM!
Yup, super nintendo is back! Thank you Chris & Jamie.
 Christmas morning with my best friend! 
Tradition since we were wee little ones.
 I had no idea how awesome snowblowers were! Crazy.
I was thrilled about this white Christmas!

We spent the day visiting family, hanging out with friends and eating good food. Zack and my brother watched the Laker game (they won!) and after more basketball Jess, Zack and I went and saw The Hobbit. It was a great Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment