Wednesday, April 17, 2013

more good times with my lovers

Hiking and snowboarding weren't the only fun adventures we had in Utah..

We always love going on walks to the end of our street. Nikole brings her dogs, we all chat and catch up, get some fresh air and end up at the top of the gully were you have the greatest view of Alpine. It's the best. 


Walmart runs. Duh.


Chuck a Rama, it's tradition.


We went and saw The Croods and The Host, which were soo good but I couldn't help but get a little excited over my favorite movie coming back in 3D!!


Girly time.. we so pretty.


Made some new friends at church.


Nikole gave me this awesome letter.


I found this beauty while I was shopping with Laur. I saw something similar on pinterest, but it was kinda ghetto so when I saw this I couldn't say no. It's exactly what I've been looking for, yay!


We got some family pictures done at this cool location, and Colton couldn't help but get too close to all the broken buildings. There were wild animals, nails sticking out of loose boards, random holes in the earth, barbed wire fences, ect.. thankfully we could keep up with this silly boy so we made it through the session without any injuries. Phew!


Ha Khloe couldn't take her eyes off the pretty little ponies.


I love those chubby cheeks!


I never get enough of this boy. 


See yawls in a couple of weeks!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment