Sunday, April 7, 2013

mother dear

Well, we finally made it back to Utah after 2 months of California. 
Doesn't seem long, but to me it felt like ages!


Utah is 
B E A U T I F U L


Every minute with my mom is an adventure. She is hilarious and spontaneous. First Jess and I took her out to lunch at In n Out, because everyone needs a good cheeseburger every now and then. After lunch we went thrifting and found some great books!


Then we went to SLCC, where my mom and step dad works, to meet up with my little brother Cyrus. He comes and studies in their library everyday after he gets out of school. He's in 9th and already acting like a college student, what a stud.


Then we made some Vine videos! Hahaha



I love that my family can make me laugh harder than almost anyone else. I'm so lucky that I can call them my greatest friends. I love them so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment