Thursday, April 11, 2013

PCMR

Aww I'm so happy I got to ride at Park City again! It's always been my favorite resort.

I went riding solo dolo while everyone else was at work/school and it was actually tons of fun. I explored the mountain just going whichever way looked exciting, without thinking about where I was going to end up. I even found this little half pipe and ran into Neff Land, which was SO fun! I had the most zen day ever. 

Also I had the weirdest conversation with this guy who had to have been on some kind of wack drugs while we were riding up the ski lift. First he begins by asking me if I was texting (because I was looking at my phone) so I told him no I was just taking a picture.. So then he starts asking about the different texting acronyms and he somehow turned that conversation into a philosophy lesson. Weird, but I went with it to be nice. I thought maybe he was just very very passionate about philosophy, so why not let him rant? Well after zoning in and out of what he was saying he says, "so how can you prove to me that you are real and not actually part of my wildest fantasy??" Woahh. Thankfully I had been paying a little attention to his "lesson" so I knew how to answer without letting him get even creepier. When I answered correctly he was very happy and then wished me a great day! But we still had a few more minutes before we were off the lift so we sat there awkwardly in silence. HA. Oh boy.

After riding I met up with Jill and we got lunch at this nice pizza place called Vino I think.. DELISH! It's always so fun hanging out with Jill, even if we only have time for lunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment