Saturday, September 14, 2013

LA

Today Zack and I went through the LA Temple. It was the first time I'd ever been to this Temple and I fell in love! I never realized how gorgeous it was until I actually got to see it up close. Everything about it was so beautiful. Our session was amazing. This morning I felt completely overwhelmed with school and other responsibilities.. just life in general. A bunch of things kept getting in the way of us going to the Temple but we made it work, thankfully! As soon as we got there I felt so much peace and my mind became clear. It was exactly what I needed! Aww feeling so grateful.
 After the session we got dinner at Apple Pan. DELICIOUS! We basically ordered one of everything off of the menu. We were starving! This place is classic.
... we couldn't help ourselves 

No comments:

Post a Comment