Wednesday, January 18, 2012

10...9....8....

New Years Eve
ending 2011 with a shabang baby!!

We woke up early and headed
towards Ventura for some
surfing & bodyboarding.
There is something about being in
the ocean that is soo calming,
refreshing & exhilarating AWW.
It was amazinggggg.

After the beach we went to 
Natural Cafe for lunch.
MMMMMM! love love.

AND THEN..... we went hiking!
 Gorgeous right??? 

AND then...

We went hot tubbing .

Jess & I tried to make an iguana cake.. fail.

I cut my finger open while making these
ultimate nachos. Totally worth it.

We ate WAY too much candy & cookies.

We played some games and watched Hook.

& indulged in only the finest of drinks.. 

The only sad part about the night was that we didn't do a countdown. Jess was in the
bathroom washing her face at midnight and Zack
was in the shower. Ha BUT it was still great!
& I got my new years kiss :) of course. 

A couple minutes after midnight Jess and I
ran outside to the street and did cartwheels
(first ones of the year- yeah, we beat you)
which made my cut open finger start 
bleeding all over again.. oops
& then I smashed a confetti egg on 
Jess's head. She was uhh kinda grump haha-
not as exciting as I thought 
it would be. SO we just cracked
the confetti eggs open 
and threw them up into the air. 
YAY! Happy New Year!!

HELLO 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment