Monday, January 30, 2012

Wedding Bells

My little sister is MARRIED! 
Ahhhhhhhhhhh!! :))
I couldn't be more grateful that
I was able to watch 
Chris & Jamie get
sealed for time and eternity.
It was perfect. 
Beyond beautiful, amazing. 
I could barely look at her without
my eyes filling with tears.
They were glowing! I don't think
they ever stopped smiling either.
Seeing Jamie so happy makes
me the happiest big sister in the world!
(well one of them)
These are the pictures from the
Temple. I've never seen Jamie as
happy/thrilled/excited/in love
as I did on this gorgeous day.
Can you say beautiful bride??!?
 
Spending the day with my family & friends-
the loves of my life, was incredible.
Aside from a few bumps in the road,
(which isn't worth blogging about)
it was one of the most memorable
and fun days I've spent with my family.
After we left the Temple we
(Zack, I, Nikole, Jess & my mom)
had lunch at Blue Lemon. MMMMMMM! 

I'll blog about the reception in 
my next post.. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment