Monday, January 9, 2012

aliens, ufos & conspiracy theories.

This year's Barber Christmas party
was a hoooot, as it always is.
There was a lot of delicious food..
which is always a given with the Barbers.
I got to watch Susan shake her
booty while she played the Wii.
It was epic. I need that game!
After dinner my family sat at the
table talking aliens and conspiracy
theories for at least an hour. 
Zack has got my entire family into
aliens ha. I love it!!
It makes for some greeeat 
conversations & youtube vid sessions. 
While everyone ate dessert
they played home videos from 
when Susan and the entire gang
were young and newly married.
It was funny. I saw most of 
my uncles in their not so cute 
little short shorts..... ha.
I loved seeing all the fam :)
Lovely lovely night.

No comments:

Post a Comment