Wednesday, January 11, 2012

CHRISTMAS!!

Disclaimer: 
It's a little long and gets 
a little personal at the end.


Well.... 
we'll begin at
Christmas eve- 
Which consisted of 
sugar cookie decorating,
dinner, games, little nieces,
 letters to Santa, playing Santa
and new jammies :)

These sugar cookies are my absolute 
favorite food..... obsessed!

me: "What's wrong? Are you okay?"
av: "I'm kinda sick.."
Poor thing, but seriously cute.

This is what happens when the boys set up the
princess dream castle.. I don't think the 
brownies are supposed to be in the toilet..
 Santa came!! 
..or Meghan chowed down on Rudolfs carrot. Either way. He came.


Christmas morning!!!!!!
Our first Christmas together as a
little married couple! xoxoxo
Aren't we the cutest?!? ha.
 BIGGEST surprise/BEST present
ever ever everrrr!!!! OMG!
BABE! Yeah... I'm still in shock.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
 My gifts weren't as glam, obvi I'm uhh poor
and Zack didn't want me to spend ANY
money on him because he is so selfless!
(in your dreams babe) 
SO I secretly used a little bit of my 
savings. I'm not going to just not get him
Christmas presents!! I'm not the worst wife
in history okayyy. C'mon babe....... 
Maybe when we're like 89 years old we can
skip gifts and just snuggle with each other :)
(He seemed super excited about his gifts tho,
.. I hope! If not he's a good pretender lol)
Greatest first Christmas as marrieds ev.
Thank you so much honey, it was perfect.
You are the love of my life.
Cheers to the rest of our Christmas's 
together :) xo

After we did our own Christmas morning
(we woke up at 5:30am so that we could get
to Zack's parents by 7:30am to watch the
kiddo's open their presents) we made our
way over.. Cinnamon rolls and hot vanillas
were waiting for us. MMMMMMMM!

The princess dream castle has been found!
 This was a joke present from Matt & Glenna
..but I'm gonna give it a chance ha.
"just 6 minutes a day" let's do it.
 Before we left for church :)
which is always a treat Christmas day!
 "mom can I just open 4 more???"
 This Jasmine outfit came with her singing
"jingle bells" as she shook the little coins.
 I think everyone enjoyed this scooter.
 "Look! Look! I'm Princess Belle!!!!"
 I got a back rub for watching the game.
 Zack is the cutest uncle. 
We just lovee her.
 Merry Christmas neen.
I lub you.
I loved this. It's a painting of the hotel
we stayed in on our honeymoon :)) thank you!

 Ornaments from our first Christmas.
Of course we had to get a Disneyland one :)
 Chelsey gave this to us :) 
It's both of our first Christmas's
with our husbands.
 This is from Jim and Karen.
& the ornament in the background made
this picture ultra creepy! hahah.
 Karen MADE this! She is SO talented!!
 I obviously made this ugly thing... 
ha but we like it :)
 Got these two from PB. 
I put wedding pics in, because well
it just makes sense.
It even has the year, which I loveee.


Okay so I'm going to rewind for a minute!
This was a week or so before Christmas.
We went out to dinner with Matt & Zack's mom
and exchanged gifts early, because she was
going to be out of town on Christmas.
She gave us these awesome robes.

 && on the eve of Christmas eve...
Matt, Glenna, Zack & I
had a grand ol night getting 
hot vanillas, pizza and 
watched a Christmas movie.


So there you have it! We have had the craziest, 
most event filled exciting Christmas yet..
(it's our 3rd Christmas together
since we started dating)

AND it's not over!

Last Christmas present......
We flew my sister Jess out on the
day after Christmas! YAY :))) 

Love you all! Thank you everyone who 
made our Christmas so wonderful.
I'm so thankful we got to see almost 
everyone and spend time with 
all of our loved ones. I'm so grateful
for everything that Christ has done for
us. Everyday I am thankful for the 
atonement. I love our gospel and I am
so blessed to be a part of it. 
My testimony always grows over the
Christmas season. It was about this time
last year when I received my 
patriarchal blessing :)
It changed my life. I love reading it and 
then re-reading it. We are so blessed
as members of this church.
A few years ago my cousin Zach was
killed in a car accident a week or 
two before Christmas.. 
It's really hard seeing the effect
it has had on the family,
especially when December rolls around
but we are all so comforted 
because we know
the plan of salvation and that 
one day we will all be 
together again.
Sometimes young people are just
needed more in heaven than they are
here on earth :)


No comments:

Post a Comment