Thursday, January 19, 2012

"that's kesha?!"

Throwing a bachelorette party
for your baby sister is
uhhh..... W E I R D!!
Even though you're so happy
that she found her dream boat of a
man and they are getting married
ohhhh la la laa but still
weird weird wwwweird.

Mostly because I still think 
of her like this:
& I've gone from hearing about her
and Chris holding hands to watching
them exchange little kisses 
(which was weird enough hahah)
to buying her dirty bachelorette 
party gifts and stuff..... 
All of which has happened in 
the past 6 months.

Anyways back to the topic-
The bachelorette party ended
up being really fun I thought.
& I think the pictures speak
for themselves haha...

"That's Kesha??! I swear I
thought she was black!"
hahhahaha..... 
I love your friends Jamie.

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment