Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Disneyland

Merry Christmas to us!!
Disneyland was our Christmas
present from Zack's parents.
Not just one day... but TWO days
at the happiest place on earth!
a.k.a. Disney LINE, STANDY Land.
YAY!! :))))
We spent the night at 
The Grand Californian.
It was magicalll to say the least!

So I decided instead of posting all
109 of my pictures and blabbing 
on and on about our epic weekend 
that I would just highlight my
favorite parts :)

This moment wasn't exactly my fave..
I was actually closing my eyes trying
not to vomit at the sight of Zack's
horrendous lunch, but it was funny!

Zack's mostly fake, slightly real
screaming during Star Tours.

Hopper passes.... duh.

The snowy Disney castle <3

Flamboyant dancing reindeer in the
Christmas parade... wow.

Hanging out with my lovely in-laws.

Zack working while we waited in line..

Finally getting to spend some time with 
Jake & Emily. We're so happy they live close.

Riding the matterhorn. 

I may have consumed 2 1/2 bags of
cotton candy. oopsies.... 
Don't even care.

Our hotel's lobby was amazing.

It looks much better after dark,
don't ya think?

I literally laughed until I cried on this one. && my face looks ultra weeeeird here.

More waiting what do ya know...

 World of Color was incredible.
oh. em. gee.

 Can you tell this is one of my favorite rides? Slightly stoked......

 I loved all the pretty lights. 
Disney sure can decorate.

HA. "Fantasmic"

YES!! The haunted house had a
Nightmare Before Christmas theme.
It was like being in the movie.
Loved it.

I loved playing with this 
little sweetheart. 
That Ariel doll went everywhere with her.

Zack's face... bahaha

 So we got single rider tickets for Indiana Jones.. & when we got to the front of the line we jumped out of single rider & we all rode together.. THEN the ride broke down! 
Ha it doesn't look so awesome with the lights on, whatevv. Anyways the greatest part was that they let us take a second ride without even getting out of the jeep. 
It was so great cheating the system.. :) 

Thunder Mt.

Jungle Cruise.

Fun with Kensi bear.

love you babe.

Disney cartoons

More waiting in lines... making us loco.

Handsome Bartlett boys.

It's a Small World was Christma-fied.

 Whenever I'm at Disneyland I turn into this little kid self and suddenly want everything Goofy, Donald Duck, Princesses whateverrr you know.. BUT I know the second I leave the park I'll regret any major purchase covered in Disney characters, SO I settled for some Mickey Mouse waffles instead.. The BEST waffles literally, that I've ever had! MMMMMMM. 

Kensi babe gave this chipmunk a 
little kiss. It was adorable.


Okay sooooo..... 
I posted way more pictures than I was planning on BUT it was such an amazing trip. I loved it. The rest of our pictures are on facebook, so if this wasn't enough ha you can look at the rest on there :) Thanks for reading friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment