Monday, January 9, 2012

dad's

Since we were going to be in SB 
on Christmas, I wanted to 
be able to experience Christmas 
with my dad and everyone...
like I always have. 
So on Sunday, 
the last day of our Utah trip 
we had a little Christmas 
morning together.
(Zack & I's Christmas is kind of 
like that movie 4 Christmas's... 
Both of our parents are divorced 
so we celebrate with each 
of them, except for our 
families aren't crazy 
like the ones in the movie.... 
and we love seeing them hahah.)
ANYWAYS..
My favorite Christmas tradition
(well one of them)
is toast and gravy for breakfast:)
Sounds weirrrd but trust me!
.A M A Z I N G.
 nummmm
 Merry early Christmas!
 btw have I ever mentioned how much 
I love my pets and miss them
to pieces while I'm in SB??
Yup, it kills me being away from em.
 Hershey & Dixie
loves..
Annabelle, Red Racer & Isabelle.
PS- look at how crazy the fog is!!
You can't see past our pasture..
The ginormous mountains are goneee.
Is it snow? nawwww.
Inversion? most likely. 
 play time :)
 Whiskers..
Whisky.
My kitty <3
 Watching the Grinch..
getting in our Christmas naps.
mmmmmmmmmmmm
 Two of my best friends & I have this
Christmas tradition where we always walk
to each others houses Christmas morning and
exchange gifts/show off what we got.
EXCEPT for......
This Christmas two of the three are
married and living away from home.
So we also did our Christmas that Sunday.
 rawrrr

 Bwest Fwends
 Haha Whiskers looks creepy.
He loves exploring under the tree.

This day was perfect! 
It really felt like Christmas.
I love my fam & friends so much!
More than anything else in the world,
except for my hubs :) duh.
No matter where Zack and I are next
year come Christmas time...
We'll come back in Utah 
and our lovely traditions 
will continue to live on.

xoxo friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment