Wednesday, December 28, 2011

mama's

 During our quick trip back home 
we got to spend a night with my 
mom, Nick & Cyrus. 
We pigged out at Chuck for din 
(MMM thank you Nick!)
& we got to have our own 
little Christmas evening together.
 I loved it! My mom and Cyrus 
(little brother)are so funny!! 
I never stop laughing 
whenever we're all together.
I definitely got all of my 
silliness from my mama.
It was a wonderful night!
My mommy is beautiful!
I'm all bundled up in my snowboarding coat,
which is why I look SO ginormous hahah.
 hahaha Cyrus! creeeeepy
 My mom decorates her house so cute :)
 Ha. Mom trying not to laugh.

I didn't torcher Zack or Nick
with pictures tonight :)

Mom, Nick & Cyrus- 
thank you thank you 
for everything! 
You guys are the best.
I loveeeee you so much!!
I hope you have the greatest
Christmas season in CA.


No comments:

Post a Comment