Thursday, December 22, 2011

what weeee do

A small collaboration of the random things we've been enjoying from our new home:

Considering we are a stones throw away from the beach, we've been trying to go surfing/body boarding more :) Zack is busy busy working, so any chance we get we try to go in the ocean!

Okay seriously... our pool/hot tub situation is heavenly. I am in here almost every dayyy.
 SB = spiders galoreee aka my worst fear.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

It's rarely cold here (in my opinion at least) so when it IS cold... I go nuts! I loveee it. Brings me home :) crazy right? 

 We saw some party happening one night at the Biltmore, so we snuck in and this is what we found... Porsche goods!!& lots of them :)

Every Sunday is a lazy Sunday in our home.

Walks on the beach make me feel so calm and peaceful. If I'm ever sad/stressed/worried/mad/annoyed whatevvv....
I come here :) Then all is well.
I love the swings on the beach too.
SB is gorgeous!

Christmas movies!! :)

This is a crappy picture, but the wharf is decorated all pretty for Christmas. So many pretty lights.

Best sammich mmm.

Everyday I look forward to my run... because well, look at this place! It's incred.

 Okay, obviously this is from November... but I forgot to put it in an old blog post. So blah blah blah happy 11111111111 day.

Zack dying over a funny picture during church hahahha thank you Matt.

OOPS... was that me who put the 10000 lb boxes on the top shelfs of the closet... 
Gahhh. Sorry love.

This is the beach by SBCC where I like running bleachers and track. 
Prettyyyy Leadbetter.

SB has the cutest places to eat. This is Cafe Stella. Great chick place. Adore.

Grocery store necessities.. 
(ps- those are not the 10 cal packs. 
suck! we messed up)

Thanks mommy! Great cooking/home magazines coming soon :) can't wait!

On Matt's birthday we went and watched the boat parade, which was followed by fireworks. It was amazing!
What dolls these two are!
 We always accidentally match.

We love our movie nights....
which is basically every night.

Another crappy driving at night Iphone photo, but state street was so pretty!

Cooking birthday surprises..
There have been so many birthdays lately!

Mornings when I have time/not too lazy I cook Zack a delish SB omelet.. 
(it looks weird BUT the homemade salsa is what makes it so amazing.)

..more birthday cookies..

mmm PEPPERMINT yummm.




A lot has happened since these pictures, so I'm trying to catch up on my blogging!! We've been having so much fun :) I can't believe Christmas is in 3 days!!!! OMG!! yayayaya :)
I hope everyone is having a ball this Christmas season.

No comments:

Post a Comment