Sunday, December 18, 2011

Blessed

I love Christmas and decorating and buying the perfect gift for people... 
The smell of cinnamon and hot coco, the lights, the kiddos, the snow angels, the 
cuddling by the fire..
but all of those things are just tiny details in comparison to what Christmas 
really means to me. 
I love spending time with family and friends.
 I love hearing the story about 
when Christ was born. 
I love going to the Temple. 
I love how Christmas brings people together. 
I love helping give families 
Christmas who are in need. 
I love the songs we sing in church 
this time of year. 
I am so grateful for our Heavenly Father 
and for Jesus Christ. 
I'm thankful for the Atonement and
 the Plan of Salvation. 
I would be lost without the gospel. 
I love feeling the sweet spirit during 
the Christmas season. 
We are so lucky to be part 
of such an incredible church. 
About this time last year I got 
my Patriarchal Blessing. 
I found the printed letter of it in 
my stocking Christmas morning. 
That blessing changed my life forever.  

Here is our Christma-fied home.

This all makes me so happy. I wish December had like 60 days in it. Oh well :) I'll leave it up until January 1. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment