Thursday, December 15, 2011

birthday boy

To celebrate Zack's birthday we went to LA on Friday... Ate at the famous PINKS mmmm, went shopping and stayed in a hotel downtown that night. It was delicious and relaxing.... just what we needed!!!

 The ceiling in our hotel was gorg. 
I want this in my bedroom ahhhh.
I finally got to see the LA Temple. It's a dream. I can't wait to go there :)
 Check out the view from our room.
 Yup, we went to dinner in our
comfy clothes that night.
Dinner was simply divine.

We woke up Saturday morning to a gorgeous sunrise. Checked out the pool (no hot tub??? ya right..... see ya pool) and ate at this bomb breakfast buffet in our hotel.

 Time to watch some HOCKEY!!!! One of Zack's birthday presents from his family was tickets to watch the LA Kings play at the Staples Center. It was a blast! We had so much fun watching the players trying killing each other hahah what a show!
 LA is huge and incredible! 
It takes my breath away and terrifies all at the same time. I get claustrophobic imagining something bad going down in LA and being trapped in the middle of these huge skyscrapers. (how will I ever survive NYC?? hahahha)
 We are Kings fans now! Yeahhhhhbaby.
 12th row!!! Stoked.
We couldn't find a public bathroom around LA Live so we used to Ritz Carlton's hahah. 
I love LA Live.

Finally.... Sunday Dec.4th Zack's BIRTHDAY was here!! I woke up early and made him breakfast in bed(sorry fast Sunday.. I couldn't resist). Then during church I made up some excuse to sneak away so that I could run home and decorate our place :)
Oh, and these are our shirts from the game! We loveee em
 He was surprised YAY and I think he loved it :) I made him some lunch then he opened his present. I got him this Patagonia coat he had been wanting (it's so thin idk how it keeps him warm but he says it works ha).

For dinner we went to his parents house and had some dinner and dessert with everyone. Jake, Emily and the babies even came. We are so excited they live close to us now.
 Yup, we love our new shirts.
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEEN
 Amaryllis is a doll! 
 Kensington has so much spunk since the last time I saw her in NC (clearly since she was only a few months old lol). She is so fun.
 Amaryllis started taking all the candy canes off the tree while we were playing with her elephants. I think she has a sweet tooth like me.
 Zack's fave: banana creme pie
 Getting help opening his birthday present 
 Newest Iphone whhhhhha??! YAY!
 It was a great night :)


No comments:

Post a Comment