Saturday, December 17, 2011

ADD much??

I consider myself a really good listener
(most of the time right??) BUT...
I've noticed lately that I'm either a phenomenal listener or I get completely distracted because my attention span becomes like
3 SECONDS LONG (oops!) 

For example.. 
This is a conversation I had with my sisters and some friends a couple days ago-

Jamie: "I didn't tell you how I almost died last week??"
Me: "OH MY GOSH, no! Whhhhat happened?!?"

Literally the second she started telling me what happened I zoned out and start texting...
Then I realize I wasn't listening!

Me: "Wait, wait! I wasn't even listening I'm so sorry. Start over?"

SO she starts re-telling me what happened AGAIN and the second she started talking I turn around to my other sister and yell, "Jessssicaaa!" in a weird creepy voice.

Literally everyone in the room yells,
"JEN!! Payyyy attention!!!"
Hahahhaha.....
(Reeeeally??? What is wrong with me?!)

I'm sorry.

Also I get really impatient when people tell stories and take foreeever to get to the point.
(Ask Zack. He'll tell ya. Sorry bebe.)

AND when people talk slow I finish their sentences.. like a lot.

Bad habits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment