Monday, December 19, 2011

mothman

Gingeeeerbread
  We clearly watch way too many 
creepy movies & documentaries...
seeing as our snowman became 
the freakish red eyed mothman.
(we're totally normal haha) 
Our gingerbread yum home.
(nice muscles baby oww oww)
Is Santa sleeping on the roof?
sure...
 Matt & Glenna's house turned out amazing.
 & there is my hubs doing what he does
best when a camera comes out..
CREEPING
 Glenna gave me their extra frosting
(our kit was lacking major)
and I added on a few more sugary layers.
Yummmy!
Our cute little candy house now
resides by our mini-bar. 
The candy is super tempting until I 
touch it... it's getting rock hard.
No thankkks :)
It was a fun night :)
We had Elf playing in the background 
(we watched it the day before too..
 I loveeeeee Elf!)
 Zack made some little sausage 
snack things with weird cheese ha
and I made some of these
 Not exactly helping in our fight
against holiday lbs.. OOPS

"We elves try to stick to the 
four main food groups:
candy
candy canes
candy corn
and syyyyyrup."

No comments:

Post a Comment