Thursday, December 15, 2011

thirty smirty

Zack just had a birthday a couple weeks ago.
This was a momentous birthday for my lover bum, the big 30! It seems like a lot of people get a little sad when they turn 30 because..... it means you're getting old right?? So wrong. I mean look at my husband.... He is still sexy as ever. Still healthy and strong. And he has accomplished  A LOT in the last 12 years or so. I'm really proud of him so don't mind me going off on how great he is for a minute :)
  • He served 2 years in the Rio, Brazil Mission.
  • Studied at BYU Hawaii for 2 years.
  • Studied another 4 years at BYU in Provo, graduating from a competitive graphic design program. 
  • He's traveled all over the world.
  • He started two businesses that are growing bigger every day.
  • One of his businesses just got acquired by a huge business in Santa Barbara, CA.
  • Basically he is a big business man now!
  • We got married and sealed for eternity in the SLC temple.
  • We moved to Santa Barbara, CA (where he grew up and LOVES more than anything... except me haha.) Seriously moving back was a huge goal for him.

Just to give you an idea about how driven he is here are a few of his future goals:
  • He wants to own a sports team by 2020. 
  • He also wants to have grown the church in SB enough by 2020 to have a temple built there.
  • $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
He dreams biggg and works harder than anyone I know.... and I love that about him :) Even if it is impossible to get a temple in Santa Barbara by 2020, (considering it hasn't grown much in the last 35 years, or so I'm told) lol he will go for it. All I have to say about him owning a sports team is WATCH OUT Milwaukee Bucks..... Zack and Andrew are coming for ya!

BABY YOU'RE AMAZING & I'M CRAZY IN LOVE WITH YOUUU!! nuff said. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment