Monday, December 19, 2011

Winter, is that you?

I've lived in Utah my entire life.
This will be the first Christmas I'm
spending away from the snowy mountains
...and it's really weird! 
Winter to me has always been
snowmen, snow angels, sledding,
boarding, hot coco && SNOW.
Not to mention I'll be away from my 
family on Christmas, which I have
never done before.
I have my husband, of course,
and his wonderful family 
so it's fine :)
Just different is all.
I'm really excited for Zack & I
to spend our first Christmas
together as husband & wife!!
(our third Christmas together)
I can't wait to make cookies with
him on Christmas Eve for "Santa"
and make us breakfast Christmas morning,
stuff the stockings :) all that!
Anyways.... 
back to what I was getting at- 
Santa Barbara is in the mid 60's 
about eeeeveryday,
which is great and I love
but it still doesn't
feel like Christmas is soon..
like 6 DAYS soon!
So weird. 

This is what our winter has been 
looking like so far <3
Merry Christmas
from the beachhh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment