Sunday, March 10, 2013

photo diary

c a l i f o r n i a


I've been babysitting this gorgeous girl a lot lately. 
She's a doll, I love hanging out with her.

SB tricked mother nature into thinking it was spring, so we have beautiful flowers and blooming trees but with all the pollen in the air my allergies have been seriously the worst ever.


7 mile Sunday walks to the wharf and back.


Our "chicken" has been so funny lately. He's still in love with balloons, but now he chases Zack around the house haha. I think he's starting to get competitive with other males, but Zack doesn't want him to get neutered so we are just going to live with his craziness.


Sundays are always the most beautiful.


Best drink ever!


I'm obsessed.


The I15, our second home.


All worn out after making love with that balloon.


I can't wait to get our own pup to take to the beach.


I had this small pile of bricks next to where our bunny sleeps. Little did I know that I had created the perfect home for a black widows nest. Scariest thing ever! Our back porch became a war zone, and Zack had to kill the mega black widow along with all of it's babies. EWW. Luckily he killed em all before any hurt our chicken bun.


Had my first exam at school, therefore this wonder drink was needed for the ultimate study sesh.


This was the moon a few nights ago. It was amazing!


Zack is good at cheering me up when I'm homesick.


Loving my new bracelets and leggings.


Skype with my best friend! Made me day.


It was rainy all week so Glenna and I went shopping for new lipstick, books and Lush facial masks. It was the best.


Zack checking out the car. He's so hot.


Lucky
Something's Fishy with Zack's family.


Zack and I have been making our own pizza's lately. They are so yummy!


This is why we call our bunny "chicken". When he sleeps in a ball like that he looks like a chicken laying an egg.


king chicken


No comments:

Post a Comment