Monday, March 4, 2013

beach life

I love that we live within walking distance from the beach. It makes surfing so easy because we never have to load up the car.


I love working out here. This picture only shows you a fraction of the amount of stairs that are actually there. It's a nice change of scenery from working out at the stadium.


Clashing much? oops


Aww this reminds me of the old Buckle wolf pack


hello pretty sun rays


Tide pools are fun to look through. 
I love finding little creatures and squishing the sea anemones. 


Pregnant mama seals. I love these guys.


Pretty view of the fire. There were 3 fires in the same 24 hrs all of which were started by homeless people. What the heck?


Zack and I go on SO many "sunset beach walks". It works out nice because that's about when we both finish working for the day, and the fact that it's gorgeous out is always a plus.


We try to go for long long walks, going from beach to beach.
 It's so fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment