Thursday, February 28, 2013

gangnam style

I love my family!

It's been a month since I've seen them now and I'm starting to go a little crazy. I'm so homesick. 3 more weeks and I'll be back with them! Ahhh. three. more. weeks. 

Until then I'll just reminisce..


Here are a few of us at TGI Fridays. We stopped here for a late night din after Diana's wedding. It was nice to get out of the crazy snow storm while we ate some good food. My dad used to bring us here for fhe all the time when we were little. So, in honor of re-living our childhood we had to get a cup of dirt for dessert. nom nom nom.


And this is a text I got from Susan.... I died laughing


I miss being weird with my sisters


I miss my little nugs


and my sis


I miss my friends


the ponies


and I reeeally miss the snow



Okay, so one of the things I do when I'm homesick is watch funny videos I've made with the fam, because it makes me laugh so hard, and this one takes the cake today.

For one, having a dance party with my mom and little brother was basically the best night ever. I was getting over a terrible cold but they made me forget all about the pressure making my head want to pop. I can never stop laughing when I'm with my mom. She is THE best!



Every time we go to my mom's we hide that dog she's holding in her room, then we wait for the scream. It ALWAYS scares her lol. Works every time :) Sorry mom, it's too fun! Also, I don't know why my brother pulled his shorts all the way up for this picture haha. He is so funny.


I hate when Cyrus wears this mask. It's too realistic. 
Freaks me out. eeek.


See you all soon! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment