Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Diana's Wedding

My older sister Diana got married Feb. 9, 2013 and I am so grateful that she was willing to work with Zack and I's crazy schedule so that we could be a part of it all. Diana looked stunning and we all had so much fun at her wedding. 

This post is a serious picture overload, but I wanted to be able to share these pictures with my family, and most of all Diana.

Oh and can I just say that Colton is hilarious! Where did he learn how to make all of these crazy faces? He is just like a cartoon character! I can never get enough of him, or my precious nieces. I am one lucky aunt!


2 comments:

  1. So you're probably going to hate me for asking this. For some reason when I try to save these pics. It only lets me save tiny thumb nails
    I know you get off I know you get awfully busy. but if its not to much to ask whenever u get a chance can u either txt me them or email them to dianafduke@Gmail.com sorr luv u ton's :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete